Skip to content
- What are health benefits of kale? Kale contains fiber, calcium, vitamin C and K, iron and plus other essential nutrients. Also great for detoxing the body.
- Is it better to eat kale raw or cooked? Raw kale is better for detox, while cooked is known for maintaining a healthy cholesterol balance. Both are great, mix it up.
- How to cook kale? Steam, sauté, or stir-fry slightly to maximize nutrients.
How to prepare kale?
- Sauté onions or garlic until soft, add cut or chopped kale, and stir for a few minutes. Add 1-2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar and/ or salt. Serve immediately.
- Chop kale finely for salad and either rub in olive oil or lemon juice. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving. Add thinly sliced red onion, toasted nuts and tomatoes.
- Chop kale and add 1 tsp salt, let sit for 10 minutes. Cook pasta and drain. Put kale into pasta pot to heat, add 2 tablespoon olive oil, very finely chopped garlic, peas, then lastly the pasta. Heat and serve with parmesan cheese, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and some lemon zest. Enjoy.
- Juice kale leaves with organic lemon, apple: “Rejunvenate Your Power!”